Glass and Panel Options
Door Panel Options
Interior & Exterior Door Glass (1-3/8", 1-3/4", 2-1/4" thick doors)
- Single, dual, or triple pane. Ranging from 3mm (1/8") - 32mm (1-1/4") thick
- We can source any type of glass for your doors, including custom handmade stained glass.
- Obscure - This glass obscures the view for more privacy, while letting the light shine through. Available in a variety of textured surfaces.
- Tinted - Like vehicles, windows with tint help block the sun’s rays to control glare. Additionally, they keep rooms that get direct sun shine cooler and stop some of the uv rays. The tint also helps block the view into your home.
- Clear - Crystal clear views to the outside world. Tempered is hardened for added strength against physical impact. Laminated (safety) glass holds together when it breaks in addition to increasing thermal performance and added protection against uv rays. Low-e coatings are normally only applied and available on clear glass.
- Decorative - (including stained glass) decorative glass is a mix of various shapes and glass types formed into a work of art. Often used as a statement of style, quality and craftsmanship. Available in custom designs or standard patterns.
Window and Lift & Slide Glass (68, 78, 106mm thick products)
- Glass can be sourced and specified based on project requirements. Engineering is available for thermal performance & strength.
- Dual, triple, quadruple pane. Ranging from 19mm (3/4") - 72mm (+2-3/4") overall thickness.
- Thermal units always have warm-edge spacer bar & argon gas filling.
- Various glass types can be combined into one thermal unit, for example the exterior pane-middle pane-interior pane in a tri-sealed unit could be:
- clear low-e - white laminate privacy/safety glass - clear low-e
- clear - clear - clear low-e
- rain glass - clear - clear low-e
- tinted glass - clear glass - clear low-e