Certified Passive House Products
What sets us apart?
- Our doors and windows are manufactured in Canada, on Vancouver Island
- Locally supported, serviced, and warranted
- Short manufacturing and shipping times
- We have our own fleet of delivery trucks, reducing shipping costs
- Our products comply with North American building codes - NAFS and NFRC comliant and fully tested
- Solid laminated wood - no finger joints!
- Frames are insulated with cork
- We use local/domestic wood species, such as douglas fir, hemlock, true firs, yellow cedar, alder, or anything else by request
- Great warranty and competitive pricing
- Glazing packages can be sourced to suit your specific projects requirements
- No standard sizes, all doors and windows built to fit without custom size surcharges
- Designed, built, and tested for North American climates, conditions, and building styles
- Flexible, easy installation methods
- Windows and doors work with locally available hardware brands such as Emtek, Baldwin, Colombo, and others
- Wood can be painted or stained any color
- Optional aluminum cladding is available in any powder coat color, or anodized. Wood grain powder coating is also available
- We have the only wood and wood-aluminum clad Passive House Certified window system manufactured in North America, and are the only company in the world with both a wood and wood-aluminum clad PH certified window system - giving you the benefit of maximum design flexibility.
- We are the only company in the world with 3 wooden door systems PH certified, and hold 3 of the 7 world-wide certified door systems giving you the benefit of maximum design flexibility!
- We have the only wood or wood-aluminum PH certified doors in North America
- We are one of three Passive House Certified wood aluminum clad entry door manufacturers in the world